fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Naughty Monster Key Chain

Ok so I felt I must share this thing with the masses. First there was the O shit some one is at the door doll, then we had Foaming Frank now it is the naughty monster. Some how in my efforts to make him look like he was grabbing for some one I made it look like he was grabbing his personal or I guess for that matter her personal parts. I am not sure of the gender of my goggle eyed friend.
My husband was nice enough to inform me that the paint I used looks like a bodily secretion. I will let you fill in the blanks. Well I am not sure if it will go in my shop it may because I am sure some one out there will find it cute. But either way it has me laughing and I thought you may like to join in. Have a great day all.
Cappy

1 comment: