fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, January 2, 2010

So Facebook is a special kind of hell who knew


Well I did it I sat down me and facebook were going to have it out. A half hour later at most the husband was working on it while I finished organizing my cabinets. So the good news is I now have a page and my cabinets are all where I want them. So here is my sad embryo of a page if any one wants to be friends. www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000547397648
So the resolutions seem to be coming along and I have a charming little painting in my midst called ninjapus that will soon be out for your amusement. Have a great day all.
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. man this means I have to do one now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol find me if you do I am very new to the facebook world. I had a page a year or two back for friends but well wandered off painting and forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete