fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And This Little Piggy


Well good afternoon yall. Me and the hubs had a romantic Monday and had a ball but I wanted to get back into the real world.
So why am I showing you a bunch of piggy pendants I made. They are loosely made off the logo for a Lady's shop. This is why. First I think they look like they are dancing which cracks me up and then the more important reason.
The lady I made them for has a awesome message. Her shop is www.piggytailsboutique. Her shop is all about being able to be as girly as you like but still being able to be a many faceted girl. She is currently hosting a pageant for little girls with categories like craziest hair, and out fit. I love any one telling little girls they can be what ever they like. So I wanted to share her with ya.
Check her out if you have a little one she has the cutest tutus and bows.
Love
Cappy

4 comments:

  1. Awww Thanks Cappy! I love encouraging girls to be themselves. I wish someone had taught me that when I was young. Let girls be girls and if it's tutus and cowboy boots or skateboards and hairbows they are all precious works of art :) Thanks so much for sharing me with your readers, Mell :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piggy is awesome and so is her shop. Her bows and tutus are wonderful and their is something for every type personality.

    Great job on the pendants and the feature!

    I messed up and deleted the first comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute store! those little piggies are adorable, nice feature!

    ReplyDelete