fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't Forget you

Howdy and good morning all. As you know I am insane when I try and be coherent in the morning but I am going to give it a whirl any how. So what is up with the little heart bobby pin. That is some thing goofy and little I made just for me.
The last few weeks I have been very blessed with ideas for genitals paintings genitals paintings, the urge to sew, constant new clay creations, and I went on a vintage/supply shopping spree. I am also constantly dreaming which is giving me tons of ideas for paintings.
I could go on and on about the list of to dos I have for every day. I am also sure you all could to.
However after I fell asleep last night oh by 9:30 my time when I usually don't even try sleep pre 1 a.m. I realized it is important to take care of ourselves.
so no matter how busy or creative you are I want to remind you to make a space for down time for yourself.
Today I am giving myself a facial, a big nap and a bad movie. I have family stuff tonight so why not treat myself during the day.
Make sure to treat yourselves to as it is a sad state of affairs when you physically cannot stay awake. Besides those lines on your face from the couch not pretty :)
take care and have a good weekend all
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment