fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Everybody Walk The Dinosaur




Howdy all this is one of my newest creations still in progress for the clay shop. I am going to start adding cake toppers. While he stands about 8 inches tall he is very light and would not mush a cake. I think I am going to focus on kids toppers currently as no one wants to see my malformed face people smiling on their wedding cake. He still needs some touch ups and may get more flowers, lots of glaze and such but this is just him in the home stretch.
I hope your all having a wonderful fun Valentines and I am off to create some more madness before it is time to start the romantic evening with the hubby.
Please feel free to let me know what you think good or bad about this guy.
Love
Cappy
ps. I like to think he could be a dragon to hehe.


1 comment: