fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop Amylee34





OK So let me introduce you to one of the feistiest sweetest Etsy friends I have made. Her name is Amy obviously and she is a wife, mother, comedian on the chats and always a cheerful supporting friend to her tradeaholics friends. I love her and her work and just had to share it with you.
I have 3 of her necklaces one is for me the orange one you see in the middle there. The other two are just as stunning one is for my niece and one is for my sister. Thankfully neither of them read my blog :)
She just made that amazing blue necklace up at the top which I am currently drooling over and trying to figure out what amazing clay thing I can make to bribe her into trading me hehe.
Truly though her stuff is always shipped promptly shows up look as good or better than it does in the pics and she is just a very nice lady. So I hope you all can give her a look. Oh she also has a second shop that is cards and ornaments which is also to cute to believe. Any how here are her links and enjoy. www.amylee34.etsy.com and the new shop is www.whisperinggarden.etsy.com
have a great day all
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Great feature on a wonderful Etsy Artisan! Her jewelry, cards, and other works are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this beautiful artist with us! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete