fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday and featured on Regretsy


So today I have so much to be grateful for I don't even know where to start. OK well before I get down to that I want to say the Regretsy featuring my penis painting made the week. I have laughed so hard now for days.
Now before the husband gets back with pizza and I wander off gnawing of stuffed crust here is my gratitude list this week.
1. yep you guessed it I am very grateful to Helen/April for putting my madness up on her website. She is really sweet to do so and besides the great publicity there is nothing I enjoy more than humor well nothing I will talk about on the blog hehe.
2. For my sweet husband who because I rolled out of bed in a crazy dream last night and hurt my back yet again is out getting us pizza.
3. For my sweet friends who have written me over the last few days always nice to get happy mail.
4. For the oldies music that I have just constantly had on recently. For some reason that song Whispering Bells, and One Summer Night and any thing platters. I love music so much.
5. For the fact my chubby dog is limping less so I think she is getting better.
Well it has been a great week with some really nice moments. Now the question as always what are you grateful for?
Cappy
ps. The items above are little cake toppers that are coming out in my shop.

3 comments:

  1. oooh! I neet to look at regretsy more often... though I may take myself too seriously to appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday Cappy! Hoping you get that back of your 'back' in order :) xo Dutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I missed this Wednesday post, but congrats anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete