fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday And My 3rd Movie

Howdy all I hope your having a wonderful day. Well I am out of coffee as this is a rare 2 post one day for me. I am going to hop right into the gratitude today as so much nice stuff has been going on. Oh the image of the cupcake is just because it is cheerful and I am making some real ones today.
ok so here is my list.
1. I am grateful for the sunshine award yesterday truly it makes me feel good people see this as a positive cheerful place.
2. For the sweet 3Maries who featured me today on her blog. I was so flattered and it feels so good for some one to apreciate your work. If you would like to check it out here is a link. wwww.the3maries.blogspot.com
3. For the huge decorative bird cage I found. It will be the last bit to complete the new look of my craft table at fairs and such.
4. For my husbands sense of humor. Last night the cat was romancing another stuffed animal a duck and I am sure you can figure out what I said. Well my husband looks at me and goes hey he also has the dog stuffed animal so I guess he you know what the pooch. Yes this is twisted but hey he gets me.
5. For crazy dreams as I had a bunch lately so this should be great for painting.
So what good things happened for you this week?

Now on to my 3rd movie. Upon the suggestion of a friend I watched a movie called Mrs.Winterbourne. It had Shirley McClain, Brendan Frasier and Rickie Lake. I love the music and well Brendan Fraser looks cute in a suite way to young for me now but hey still cute. Shirley McClain as always cracked me up. But no I still don't get it. So tomorrow I am going for a old romantic movie. Casablanca baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment