fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday


Hi there all it is a little late today but well I had to take the dogs to the vet and the hubby is off so we end up doing nonsense like death match Mario hehe.
So any how it is the start of lent today so I thought I would share my little prayer box.
So here is the gratitude list.
1. I am grateful that my dogs did not poop , pee or do any thing else at the vet as well they both seem perfectly healthy.
2. I am grateful that my hubby found a old saxophone however we are still looking for a neck but hey we will find it . He used to play and I think he wants to take it back up. At least I hope so other wise why the hell did we buy it lol.
3. I am very grateful for my father trying to be sweet and sending me over some supplies to help gussy up the craft room.
4. So grateful for all the creative ideas my friends have shared with me recently. Nothing like great ideas.
5. I am forever grateful to coffee because if I did not have it I would still be asleep.
Have a great day all and let me know what your grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. #5...that is precious! Hope your Wednesday was most excellent!

    ReplyDelete