fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, February 22, 2010

Have You Seen This Pig ???

OK so today I am on a little mission. My niece got this pig for my dog about 3 years ago. My dog made it her favorite toy in the world. She loves to play with it every night. I have stitched it up with thread,yarn, put material in as backing and she is just got it on it's last leg.
Well yesterday she pulled a muscle and is now limping. She is old and I am going to need to not play with her for a couple of weeks so her tendon can heal.
So I would love to replace this pig for her but it has to be just like this one. If you have seen any in real life please post a thread of where I may try to order it. If you can make one that looks just like it. Please post how to get in touch with you to get a quote. I am going to stitch it up again but would really like to get her a new one.
So yes my entire post today is a all points bulletin about a pig for my dog lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read yall.
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment