fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Bugs and a Movie


OK So this is my technical crew. Also know as my kitties. Clearly they think they are the tech crew as they are constantly sleeping in my office chair. The funny part is they are siblings and have slept just like this since they were babies. Any how this made me smile this morning so I thought why not share it with ya.
So yesterday I watched you got mail. I was not pleased. I will leave it at that must be the small business lover in me.
Any how I am working and playing and having a ball. Today I am going to start work on a couple of cake toppers. So send me your ideas or just some good mojo.
Your friend
Cappy
PS. Tomorrow I am putting up pup pics :)

1 comment:

  1. aw I love that movie but it is sad and a little upsetting. I wish she could still have her shoppe at the end!

    ReplyDelete