fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ok my list for the sunshine award.

The people who I want to nominate are
www.aggieray.etsy.com
www.shoshipo.etsy.com
www.the3maries.etsy.com
www.dutchtouchbeads.etsy.com
www.arttales.etsy.com
www.creationsbycori.etsy.com
www.paintingpam.etsy.com
www.meltemsem.etsy.com
www.burntmill.etsy.com
www.braytoncottage.etsy.com
www.grandma62.esty.com
I listed the shops even though most have blogs as well. I thought that way you can check out there coolness and most link back to their blogs as well. Also if you spot yourself on this list I hope you smile :)
Oh and here is what you can do if you want to give a sunshine award to others.

You nominate a group of people and put the logo up on your blog or post. Then you can tell them and hopefully they do the same. I am rolling the dice that you just find a happy surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment