fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pretty pictures of the sky and movie number 8




Well I took these yesterday and just wanted to share them with yall. I watched a movie this morning I never realized how few I watch till I did this little project. Any how it was While You Were Sleeping. OK I will say it started off with some bonuses. For instance I love Chicago, I love to work with wood such as carpentry nothing naughty implied. I love snow so yes it had some advantages. But truly it cracked my up I loved the whole cast and really enjoyed it. Far fetched or not I was a giggling idiot the whole time. So yay I do get romance. Now sadly I have 6 more days of movies to go :) Have a great day all.
Cappy

3 comments:

  1. Greetings fellow blogger! You know I love your blog..so I gave you a Kreativ award! Swing by my blog for the details :) Cheers ~ Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the Movie called Number8? I am confused. also, Those pictures are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there to both of you. Thank you jenni that was so sweet I went and read it and you made me blush.
    Erica lol sorry for the confusion it was the 8th movie I watched the name was While You Were Sleeping.

    ReplyDelete