fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time For Another Crazy Really Early Rambling


So it is yet another one of those unimaginable early days for me. I dreamed constantly last night. Mainly I was in some kind of death match with monster or aliens what ever you want to call them. Eventually we were trying to get away from them in a tunnel some thing a kin to a sewer drain. By the end of it I got stabbed in the chest. So let me dispel that myth if you die in your dreams you will not die in real life. Rest assured I have had it happen in my dreams many times.
Well on to more pleasant subjects it is snowing a little and blowing snow lots outside. The temperature is zero degrees. Thankfully hubby got to work OK and I am nestled in with hot coffee and a big blanket.
I have yet to watch my romantic movie of the day. What can I say it is not even 7a.m. here yet. I am a little excited I have some projects planned for my arts and crafts.
Off I go to ramble around in the living room with a sketchbook. Have a great day.
Cappy
PS. I just painted this the other day I keep dreaming of her and thought I would share.

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful artist :)

    I'm upset I dont have any projects for the storm! My studio is still a mess and I dont have my new desk yet so I dont have anywhere to sew :(

    ReplyDelete