fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday And when I grow up

Ok this has been a really neat week. I finished this yesterday morning and just wanted to share it. I heard that song Que sera sera and thought about what I wanted to be when I grow up. Yes I am aware I am 31 but that does not make me grown up. With much thought I have made my aim to be the crazy cat lady. So I painted it.
Now on to the gratitude list.
1. I am grateful it was the hubby and not me that was called for jury duty. I do not mind doing my duty but am currently swamped.
2. I am grateful for the sweet lady who gave me the sheer curtains I am going to use on the porch.
3. For the coolest custom art project I have ever been asked to do.
4. For my sweet hubby who has filled out several customs forms this week all with a smile.
5. For coffee recently I am just loving my coffee must be the new pot.

so what are you all grateful for this week.
Love
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work Cappy! I want to be a crazy old cat lady too! Cheers ~ Jenni

    ReplyDelete