fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, March 22, 2010

Some Days Your A Fairy Princess

So recently I just made this another of my little cake topper. It is not perfect I am not 100% happy with the face but it is getting there.
Today I am focusing on Magic, good luck or fairy power what ever you like to call it when it seems things just keep getting better for you. I am finding all is going well in my little world. Sales are up which rocks. I am still plucking along at the redecorating and got some free white sheers for my sun porch which means the ugly ruffly ass curtains I was going to use might be on the way to good will.
I am just enjoying how some days all is good. I figure maybe it will take the sting out of those not so great days. So whats wonderful in your world today?
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment