fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The God Phone

Hello all it is a gorgeous weekend here. I am washing the dogs and then working on a custom and soon hopefully getting to paint. Life is good spring flowers are coming along. The mulberry tree has berries starting. As soon as they go bad there will be drunk birds and squirrels in my yard which is always fun.
Last night tried to sew a gold super hero mask came out looking more like a gold colon. That was OK because my cat is very happy and has taken to dragging it all over the house. He currently has it sitting on top of his stuff dog and Alf doll pile of animals he romances.
So on the the God Phone. As of late I have had a lot of run ins with people who seem to know every thing. In fact if you do not view every thing the same as them you are a sinner and bound for hell. Me personally I feel that no book can offer more than human opinion of what God wants us all to do and that we only have our hearts to follow. But well those people seem pretty sure so I figure maybe God does sit up there some where in his home office because well God is to cool to have a 9 to 5. While he is there he calls these people and tells them what he wants done and how. This is my little thought of what Gods phone may look like.
I truly mean this to offend no one. In my opinion God clearly has a sense of humor and would be cool with the joke. If not then I was going to burn a long time ago any way.
Have a great weekend
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I think your God Phone looks great :) There have been a few people that I've run into that think they are right and everyone else is wrong - you can't even have a normal discussion with them! So I don't usually try.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete