fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, April 16, 2010

Gizmo And Me

So when I was a little the only thing more disheartening than calling to wish that damn snuggles bear a happy birthday and getting a automated message was finding out gizmo was not a living being. When I saw this in one of my many boxes of vintage madness I thought why not share it so he is going to my shop.
After seeing him last night I had a dream Gizmos car there was a 2 seater and we were driving around in it. If I remember correctly I was screaming in horror that Gizmo was driving. That little fuzz ball is erratic.
After a lot of allergy meds and such I can only expect those kinds of dreams. So I wanted to share the weirdness with you all.
whats your weirdness??
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. lol! I would probably be screaming too if he was driving my car!

    I usually dream about sewing.. usually I keep sewing the same part over and over. I don't sleep very well ;)

    ReplyDelete