fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My April Fool




So these are photos one is obviously a clay figure inspired by husband it is going to be on his birthday cake. Yes I realize his head is mutant large and he has yet to receive pupils in his eyes but that is all coming. I just tossed on the other picture of him with the kitten so you could see he does not have a giant head.
The poor guy has no idea I have eggs in his shoes, vicks vapor rub on the front door handle and a few other bits of fun waiting for him. Also thankfully he never reads my blog either lol.
Happy April Fools
Cappy

4 comments:

  1. Well...how did it go?? Paybacks can sometimes be brutal! LOL! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it went pretty good got him with the door handle sadly I spotted the egg. how was your april fools?

    ReplyDelete