fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Old Treasure



OK so since I can remember I have been collecting odd little things. I found this when I was maybe 18 that was a while ago let just say and picked it up because it was different. Now some near 12yrs later I find it in a box of vintage. I started looking into it and it appears to be a creamer from a tea set from India during the British Empire days. How crazy it is that is ended up in a sleepy little suburb of St.Louis in the hands of a 18yr old. So today I am going to try and find out more about it.
Just thought I would share this weird little story
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! I have a bunch of old pewter items I've picked up (between the ages of 18 and 25) that I keep thinking I need to research so now I think I finally will :)

    ReplyDelete