fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, April 5, 2010

Yay Tomorrow The Regretsy Book Comes Out


Hello all I am to freaking excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow The Regretsy book comes out.
I am also sad to say my interview had to be postponed but next week I should be on the radio. Which is actually a silver lining because that way I have a little publicity post Regretsy book coming out.
I am just having a great day it is sunny one minute then showers the next and I am playing out side when I can and painting when I cant.
Well how was your Easter all?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool congrats!

    Our Easter went pretty well. Surrounded by family was fun for awhile ;) my husband and I decided to take a drive and found some really lovely wildflowers. All in all it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete