fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday And Some Scary Stuff

Well I am one of those people who love to work out my issues in my art. Sad for some because my work disturbs them but then I make nutty crap like this and it entertains me. The photo above is of a book of scary things. Some are my issues like spiders then some are not scary to me at all liked birds or snow. I hope just the cover makes you grin.
Now on to my gratitude list.
1. I am grateful that with the little time the husband has had off we have made the most of it and had a good time laughing and carrying on. It is so easy to forget to enjoy the moment.
2. My steady little stream of sales. They are not huge but steady and that is nice. It makes me feel good about what I do. I am especially happy to say a lot of them are from my clay shop. I had started to second guess even having one.
3. For The fact that no matter how many gray hairs show up or wrinkles appear my sister will always be older. That just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
4. For Mojo, dreams, spookyness what ever ya want to call it boy it gives me ideas to create and I love it.
5. This one I am especially grateful for. I read a post on Regretsy Today where some guy was outraged by a joke she made about Boston. Just reading what she wrote and what he wrote about it actually made me laugh till I thought I was going to have a asthma attack. I love things that are that funny.
so these are my little joys what are yours
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment