fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

These are just some of my favorite pictures of my mom and grands for the day :) The one above is my mom on her fist trip where she flew. She loved that green outfit.
This is my grandmother with her first great grandchild on my grandmothers birthday. The great grand kids as you can see adored her.


My grandmas together. I have used this picture before but I love it so here it is again.


This was my mom when she was in her early 20s. She loved this photo her young working woman photo.



This was her just after she got married hehe I think she was a bit of a ham. Which was fun to watch where ever there was action there was my mom.
Hope you all are having a special day as well.
love
Cappy



No comments:

Post a Comment