fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ugly Necklaces and Gratitude Wednesday


OK so I am going to start with the madness that is that photograph. My friend Brightcircle she is in my trading group and a Etsy friend sent me a link to this little gem she made. She knows I love Regretsy so she thought I would appreciate her efforts to make a truly fugly necklace. And as I do here is a link to her shop so you can see all her stuff even the less disturbing. www.brightcircle.etsy.com
Now on to the gratitude list.
1. I am grateful for the fact my kitty has a fast healing little paw.
2. That my dog blames my husband even though I am the one who puts her but medication on her. Not sure why but hey she still runs over to snuggle me.
3. For the fun and cuteness of the half grown raccoon that was first on my porch then on the roof last night. It was just really cute.
4. For my husband who never stops surprising me with his sweetness.
5. For the adventures I have been having as of late I needed to shake things up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The whole post, the fugly necklace that is so over the top and wonderfully unruly. Going to look at her shop now!

    ReplyDelete