fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday and Nightline


So I have all kinds of things I want to share today from the small to the big. First this bag above is one of several Halloween bags I am working on for a craft fair in September. If you want to see them in my shop just let me know.
Now I have lots I want to tell you about that I am grateful for this week.
1. I am grateful that when our car started acting ugly again it cost very little to get it fixed. I immediately get a sick feeling at the pit of my stomach when it acts weird at all like it is on deaths door. I need to stop doing that but I am still so happy just the same.
2. I am grateful for the small breaks in heat we have been having. I have some serious issues when it gets super hot with being outside. I burn like a chicken in a BBQ to steal a country line. So these wonderful cooler days have let me have some mucking around time.
3. I am grateful that when my dog who had her butt act up yet again seems to be recovering fine and is mainly concerned with when they will be getting their next pig feet.
4. I am grateful as often is mentioned to April Winchell who created Regretsy. Her the book, and several really great and unique artist and crafters were on Nightline last night. I am so happy and proud of them. Think she is so sweet and glad to see her getting the credit she deserves. Then as a extra sweet bonus the book that I am in her book was featured to which is always good for business.
5. I am soo grateful for this yesterday I was cutting down some over grown shrubbery and saw some thing move. I almost tree trimmed a poor little Garter snake. They are harmless and eat any thing from insect to mice I think so I did not want to do it any harm. I picked it up by the tail and moved it out of my bushes where it could slide off under the porch. I would of felt terrible if I had hurt it.

So what are you grateful for and here is the link to the Nightline bit if you would love to see these fun funny folks http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/human-failure-makes-online-laughs-11265391
love
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    Just stumbled onto your blog. I wanted to let you know that I love it!! You are so creative and talented. Super cute. I am now a follower here. I will be back for more updates.

    I would love if you checked out my blog. :-)
    www.printhis.biz

    Have a great day!
    Melissa Nielsen

    ReplyDelete