fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday and Some More home Fix ups

This was the next step in the house redecoration project I have been doing for some time now. I took down the dark 70s fabric curtains that did not give as much privacy and were so old they had worn out wholes in them and I put up all white sheers. They give some privacy but also make the sun porch like a light box perfect for taking my photos.
These are the old curtains ick going in the trash tonight.
Now on with the gratitude list.
1. I am grateful for the dragonfly I saw last night. I think they are a sign of good luck and cannot wait to see what happens.
2. I am grateful for my sweet husband who cannot help but tell the truth for instance when he saw a accident at work he was apparently the only person out of about 50 that would tell the police what he saw. Gotta love a honest guy.
3. I am grateful for the fun and freedom that comes with changing up your home. I cannot wait till it cools off and I can go enjoy my sun porch more now that is looks way prettier.
4. I am grateful for music last night I listened to about 30 oldies and just could not stop smiling. There is nothing I enjoy more than music. Well except maybe getting frisky but I will keep the blog pg.
5. I am grateful for good coffee, sweet friends, family, pets, the feeling the God however you see God is watching out for me.
Off to enjoy the day
love cappy
ps. What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment