fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday Wonderful Week

This is just one of my most recent creations and it is silly but makes me smile so why not come share it with you. So on to the gratitude list.
Today many of my gratitude items will have links just because I want to share the love.
1. I am grateful I have a sense of humor. The forums on Etsy have been full of crybabies carrying on oh poor me I was featured on Regretsy. Not sure if it is my lack of ability for drama. Maybe it is my love of mocking and dark humor but truly I can say after a week of cryabeetus victims showing there backsides that I am ever so grateful for the ability to laugh and for Regretsy. So with out further adieu the link www.regretsy.com
2. I am very grateful for my wonderful trade group. I got the most wonderful smelling perfume from one of my friends for some of my magnets. I got one called Bikini queen and I love it. So here is a link her shop she also has some lovely jewelry www.vixensnaturaljewelry.etsy.com . She is also hilarious which makes her lots of fun to deal with.
3. I am grateful for my husband who took his turn with the extra funds to buy the dog a runner for the kitchen linoleum. She is scared of the sound her paws make on it. Yep he is that kind of a sweetheart. We will need to get a second one and I am going to do that when it is my turn because well she is just not happy with 5ft of carpet. But what a good guy I married.
4. I am grateful for Abba oddly enough. What can I say I forgot they existed and needed some new work out music. Mama Mia makes me laugh.
5. I am grateful for the ability to keep making new things and trying new things. For instance I am very happy with my new card line. I have some of my penis obsession works on cards, regular wacky ones all kinds of fun. http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappysue?section_id=7145559
so thanks for reading all my madness and please let me know what you are grateful for this week.
love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment