fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, July 15, 2010

NEWS NEWS NEWS

Howdy all I have had a very good couple of days and wanted to share the news. First a reporter did a story about this horrible new filter that could lead to total mature censorship on Etsy. Here is a link to the story please pass it around to any one you can. I think those that shop there really need to know what is going on. http://www.flashnews.com/news/wfn04100715fn443.html
I am ever so grateful to this woman for doing the story but I did want to point out one thing. I did mention Ghettos and that some one did compare it in the thread to WWII but no I did not. While I think all Censorship is horrible it is not comparable to genocide. However we talked a lot and I talk fast so I am still so happy she did a great job with the story.

On way less important news but still very cool I got into the Strangefolk Festival for september. Links and how to visit if you can coming soon.
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment