fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, July 26, 2010

Rainbows are my new role model

I took this photo after a storm last week. I have had it in my mind constantly. I realized that what I love about rainbows is that they shine in dark skies. They are surrounded by myths of absurd to cute. They are known to be lucky and are just flat out pretty. So I am going to do my best to gather these qualities in myself. I shall start wearing reflective clothing, going out with short people and making my dogs wear little fake horns when we walk. Then to send it over the top I shall make a big fuzzy dice necklace what could be more lucky than that. I hope this adventure into the nonsensical land of absurd was fun :)
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee. Every time I see a rainbow, I think it's so magical. Now, I want to see a unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I feel the same way about the rainbow. Of course if I see a unicorn I will be a bit more suprised but hey ya never know.

    ReplyDelete