fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, August 29, 2010

What The Hell is this ? And some new plans.

Well this is a very bad message board. Ok so it has a magnet at the top I guess that does not make it a message board. What it is is just a crazy item I kept working on well past the point of WTF till finally some how I sensed it was done. Every once in a while I make some thing so blindingly bad that it makes me laugh just to walk by it. This is one of those times.
So I hope seeing this makes you burst into laughter as well.
As for my new plans well it has occurred to me yet again there is so much more I want to do in the world so I am going to cut back on my online muck abouts and focus on the things I want to do. I am going to give me self more time to write here as well. I miss posting more regular.
good night and giggles
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Cappy, you crack me up! I love your sense of humor and the way you look at life! I wish more ppl could be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you Amy that is such a kind thing to say. Your on of my favorite fellow humorous folks.

    ReplyDelete