fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday I will be grateful damnit.


I picked this little ring to display because I wanted to work on that whole silver lining thing. I woke up today in a very non grateful place. In the middle of the night I was having some kind of monster fighting nightmare. When I lunged in my dream to stab the monster I lunged in real life flat out of the bed onto the floor and hurt my knee. What made me really cranky is I had big plans all worked out of how I was going to sew next week but mostly paint this week for a show I have coming up. So as I felt all sorry for myself I wanted to kick my own ass and bucked up. I have no idea if this was just a weird thing that happened or if maybe next week I will have some extra painting inspiration. What I do know is I am not going to sit and do nothing. There will be some sewing like I am on a mission going on till this clears up. After all I do this about 3-4 times a year.
So here is my gratitude list.
1. For my friend who when I told her some thing I was going to send her would go out late was perfectly sweet and mostly trying to make me laugh about the knee.
2. That my sister had the sense to tell my dad he did not have allergies he was sick so they should not come over this week. See there is always a way it could be worse.
3. That I am already getting little spooky things happening I love this season.
4. That I got lots of fabric so I should not run out of things to do.
5. for my wonderful husband who could not be any sweeter.
so what are you all grateful for.
love
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I could have really used this blog post yesterday as I was feeling very ungrateful! Glad to read it today. I will keep it in mind the next time I need a lift :)

    ReplyDelete