fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday And Pumpkins


There are so many things to be grateful for in this life. I am going to stick to just 5 today so no one gets exhausted reading my rantings.
1. For the pumpkin date my husband and I had last night. It involves drinking and crafting the above is our handy work.
2. For fall there is nothing about fall I do not like.
3. For the wonderful inspiration I have been lucky enough to have in over abundance the last few weeks. Nothing is better than always wanting to create. At least to me.
4. I am super grateful that my father has opted to go to a dentist for a bad tooth as opposed to just yanking it himself. We had to have the discussion of Dad your not a pioneer go to the dentist but now at least I will not worry.
5. For my wonderful friends who make me laugh all the time.
So what are you grateful for.
love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment