fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday and stuff

Well I am grateful for so much this week I am not even sure where to begin. I am grateful for the cool weather because frankly Fall was starting to piss me off.
I am grateful that sales have really picked up because I need to buy some new glasses so that will help a lot.
I am grateful for all the laughter many of my friends bring and for people like the lovely April Winchell who runs Regretsy and gives us all a great venue to laugh and do charity help be it big or small on our parts. That means a lot. For instance I could not big or even buy a painting from the current charity effort but I could donate a few bucks directly to the family. If you would like to see here is a link. http://www.regretsy.com/2010/10/19/all-auctions-are-now-live/
I am grateful for hot coffee in the morning with out I would never make it out of bed.
I am grateful for all my furry babies.
love
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Cappy Sue, I freakin' LOVE you!! YOu have such a great sense of humor. If April selected one of my items for Regretsy, I might just fall apart. I'm just weak that way.

    ReplyDelete