fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday again and I am glad for the week to wind down


This has been one of those long weeks that has me a little worried. I cannot share yet all of that but hope to have a update on Sunday.

The good of this week has been I am caught up on custom work. I had 5 waiting and they are all now done and shipped. The healthy stuff is still going strong as well. I have nothing that is unhealthy in this house and have had one cup of coffee with any thing processed in it when at a friends. Still just want to give the healthy stuff the bird but what to do.

So what has gone on in your world this week.

1 comment:

  1. keep working away at your healthy goals! I have to do it too..and would like to toss it..lol~ Wishing you a good week!

    ReplyDelete