fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back and Posting


This is big white kitty. Big white kitty has been visiting our house now for a couple of weeks trying to get to come inside. I thought it was just someones pet and they were stupid and let it outside in the city. Well today BWK showed up with no collar and lots of scratch/bite marks. I have put out a all points bulletin for the kitty hoping that someplace a person is desperately wanting this kitty back. What is more likely though is that BWK has been abandoned or got lost. Today I spent about 3 hours on BWK and I will spend more till BWK has someplace to go. This got me thinking that I still do lots of charity stuff but it has been a while since I did one just for pets. I think it may be time to get involved in one of the no kill shelters here again more in depth than I have been as of late. I really hope we hit a time in this country when pets are cared for and kept safe and gotten fixed as a standard practice. Tomorrow I promise to be more cheerful.

Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, BWK! What a face. I had one of those a couple of winters ago. He was definitely someone's kitty, but he kept wanting to come in my house. I named him Graham. I hope BWK finds his/her home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mab I saw him and I do know it is a him now this morning. He looks like someone cleaned up his wounds so I at least know someone is able to get near him.

    ReplyDelete