fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, May 6, 2011

What gets you up in the morning?

Well for me this morning it was Robert Palmer singing Bad case of loving you on a alarm clock in my dream. All I can say is thank you NyQuil. But in general what gets your motor running makes you want to get up and face the day. Recently having a cold I was reminded how much for me the things I want to get up for are tied into my family but the part that is just for me is what I am talking about here. Every day as I have my morning coffee just after I get the husband out the door and the dogs have had their morning time and the cats are busy looking at birds that is when I get into my groove. That is when I start collecting ideas and bits of items needed to work on what ever madness is running around in my brain. The crazy old cat lady above is just one of those things that came to me that way. So what gets you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment