fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Very happy up over here.

This is one of my gratitude list things from earlier in the week come to fruition. I had really wanted to get a new air conditioner. Our main one for the living room took out and we had it half assed working but had to move our tiny old one from the bedroom into the living room for the old pets who do not do well with the heat. So about 2 days ago I got enough sales to go ahead and nab this big new pretty air conditioner. What makes it really nifty is that it will take the place of everything but the one in our bedroom it is newer than the one in the living room by 30 years and it is a really nice Kenmore. I could not be more happy right now. So what has you going this weekend.


2 comments:

  1. For me, getting new stuff for the house is a really great feeling, since we don't get to own a new one everyday. It usually happens during my wife's birthday. I buy her things for our home. Last year, I surprised her. I called for a contractor to install a better heating system. That made her very happy, which makes me happy too. How is your air conditioning unit today?

    Harold Rhoads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harold,
    Oh it is great still takes care of us on those hot days. How is the new heating holding up?

    ReplyDelete