fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bunny Adventures and Goals

So lets start with the bunny adventure. Right now I am spending my days crafting away and spending far less time of promotion of my shop. I do enjoy the checking in here. Right now I have no idea if anyone is even reading these but they help make clear to me what I am doing and on what to focus so it works for me either way. The Bunny adventure is my first assemblage I have been super happy with in a long time. It is small but it relates the story I am trying to tell and that does not always happen for me. Now on to goals. I am loving wood work again but my bread and butter is still my paintings. So I am trying to do both constantly right now to gear up for my main festival I love to do which is Strange Folk but also to build up my inventory for a second festival I am waiting to see if I get in and for the holiday rush. How do you gear up for your goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment