fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It is Gratitude Tuesday


So it used to be gratitude Wednesday but to hell with it I am moving it to Tuesday. There is just so much that I am grateful for why not get it down before I find some reason to be cranky.

1. I am grateful most of all that the husband is doing so much better all around health wise. He right now has a little cold but other than that is aces. Not a day goes by I do not think about how much I love him here.

2. For the creative time I have been spending I am building a huge stockpile of things to list and getting all geared up for the holiday season. This should make it easier to keep up.

3. For my friends I love the laughter and sharing of ideas and such that goes on.

4. For my sister who while sick is getting surgery very soon and should be back up on her feet into the early fall.

5. This one is just for me I am grateful my husband got me a ungodly amount of creamers from the gas station when he bought a soda this week because I am now enjoying flavored coffee.

So what are you grateful for

Love

Cappy


1 comment:

  1. What lovely things to be grateful for! I hope your sister's surgery goes well, and that she is back on her feet in no time! I'm grateful for many things, but today it's the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete