fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Walking around in a creative trance

So I am a little curious my recent lack of computer time has in fact led me to be far more productive. I am pretty much crafting anytime I am not asleep or doing family stuff. When I go into a trance like this I cannot get the latest in the list of items I want to make off my brain. Right now I am working on a tiny wood doll and I just keep seeing her face and how I want it to look when finished. What gets you into the creative trance and what is it like for other folks. For me it almost borders on a obsession. It is not that I think oh I am making some great work but much more I keep seeing the image every time I am not 100% occupied till I create it.

Clue me in

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment