fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Learning from Bigfoot

This painting above is one of my ever growing number of Bigfoot creations. You can barely see him and that is what I dig about it. I always feel a little bit watched partly because in this day and age privacy has to be fought for tooth n nail. Partly because there is a longing that calls out for more solitude and quiet places in the woods in me I am finding harder and harder to stave off. The idea of a cabin in the woods with a wood stove and indoor plumbing is starting to sound like heaven. So realistically I cannot disappear into the woods forever and hope to continue selling my artwork and having a family and all that kind of stuff but what I can do is embrace the inner Bigfoot and from time to time hide. Welcome to this edition of big foot.

I may also start not taking baths so I can have a bad smell and people will not want to come near me. Enjoy your day.

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment