fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gratitude Day and goals

I am using this painting because it makes me laugh. Laughing in my world is very important. So the week has been a long one I am ready for Friday and a break. The ups and downs of wholesale penis activities and so on. Well screw all that sure I am down a bit but that is when I know it is time to put on some oldies and think about what I am really grateful for.

1. I am truly grateful that the husband while they are not sure why he has high blood pressure the same as 95% of people with it. They have pretty much tested him out of having any horrible disease. A forced healthier permanent lifestyle is not the worst thing in the world.

2. I am grateful for my friends one of my friends sent me a giant penis viking she crocheted for me. I love it. As soon as I ask her I may feature it and her shop here. She made it with love and it came at the perfect time to keep me smiling.

3. I am grateful for my family as nutty as they are they have been calling every few days to see if we had any responses about how the husbands test results were.

4. For secrets I have a few right now that are making me feel a little proud and a little happy. That feeling of private silent glee is fun.

5. I am grateful it is spring and I can start planting and growing all the things. They make me really happy.

So what are you grateful for.

Love

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment