fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, March 16, 2012

Great Featured Shop Meet Canadian Maggie

Do you need some gorgeous star clips

A fantastic viking penis. Yes be jealous this was made just for me. This is also just the back. I love it and carry it around. I am suggestion she make more of these as customs. Lets face it who does not need a giant gorgeous crochet penis.

This is the front and he even has a hair wad under there.

This is one of her fun hats on her lovely self. I just love her personality and how it comes across in what she makes.

Then there is this which is also just adorable. Perfect for those not in need of a giant penis. Either way I suggest you check her out. Her work is top notch me and Thor the viking penis can vouch for that.


So this is just the neatest lady with some of the cutest stuff for kids and adults. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CanadianMaggie I hope you all take the time to check her out.

Thanks so much

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment