fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, March 8, 2012

HP Resolution

I used the photo above because being stuck like chum in the middle of a bunch of sharks seems like a good representation of how my time dealing with HP went. There was of course a couple of very nice people but even when I got to the top of the bitching ladder a lady named Lisa and her assistant Ben I was not impressed. After the 5hrs on the phone the first time and the 2-3 hrs of online bitching, and maybe another hour on the phone with Lisa from two conversations we finally got it solved. Now granted I talked to her last week with the impression she would call me back and I still had not heard from her until yesterday and two calls back to here. But I do believe she was trying or at least just trying to figure out what the fuck to do with me.

I had told her the biggest thing I wanted was a apology and answers as to why I had to be charged more and why I had to go through 5hrs to do something that should of been pretty simple. Well after a week she told me she was intending on calling me but had not gotten any response from higher up yet. Pretty much she was not sure and they were not sure and something about this being used as a learning experience in the company. I said fine I would love to know what comes out of it and she said she was not sure they would be able to tell me but she would if she can. Then I said well I would like a discount for the hours of crap I had to endure. So she offered me a 10% discount. I most likely could of bitched for more but between the cost of expedited shipping for this new computer which I am typing on and does seem really great so far and the 10% back they payed me a good deal over minimum wage for all the crap I had to do to get a fair shake.

Way back I had said if I had to work for them I felt I should be paid. Now I have been. Most likely I will never go back to them again but I feel like the people who had a full scope of the rules and what not did at the least try to help so for me the issue is resolved. Thanks to all of you who shared my blog, commented, and being general wonderful folks.

Thanks

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment