fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am stuck to my goals like a prostitute to a rich john.

So as the spring is now here and busting out like it had to many drinks on holiday I am really finding my desire to follow my goals strengthened. First I am working like a demon on our home. Grass, gardens, hell today I was out there cutting out little trees. I am sewing new curtains, might even try making a rug who the hell knows.

The outside work is really making me feel positive about trying to get healthy. This year I have already signed up to be part of several shows and such. I am hoping to really keep working in all directions.

The lunch box all done up above is my entry in one group project.

So with this lovely spring upon us what is your view of the spring to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment