fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good day today tomorrow dicks of the week

So last week you all loved the dicks of the week and I did to.  Etsy has given me lots and lots of cannon fodder for a new post about it tomorrow as well so has South Carolina, some weird pastor and several other folks. 
The photo above is there for one reason.  The last little bit I have been feeling something is not just right in my world.  I keep having the urge to change up how I do what I do.  Create bigger projects in different areas and to be working towards a more set goal than world clay penis domination.  As we have seen world penis domination in general is not a good thing.  See dicks of the week post tomorrow for more info on that front. 
Any how that photo is just sort of a start on a very different path I am thinking of trying in my creative pursuits. 
Good things have happened to this week and here I am sharing. 
First we lost the damn cat for 4hrs and then found out she had snuck into the artcave/basement and hid like the little furry orange bitch she is.  On that note I am still grabbing her and hugging and kissing her a day later so you know glad she is back. 
My sister had a big birthday yesterday she turned 40.  While I am no spring chicken I greatly enjoy being able to call her old. 
The rest I am saving for tomorrow because it is either lunch now or collapse.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment