fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My little life in progress

So last post I got a lot of responses here and directly that people enjoyed the dickbags of the week post.  As there always seems to be a plethora of dickbags I think that is going to start being a regular weekly thing. 
Now on to what the hell the photo on top is.  That is a photo of the finished Stargate and egg Stargate characters.  I made the ring from diamond crete and use clay to make the uniforms for the characters who are all made out of wood eggs.  The shelf I found for 50 cents a million years ago at a garage sale.  All put together it is a cluster of whimsical fuckery I made for my husband a giant science fiction lover. 
When I manage some actual photos I will be back with my cheap ass but pretty new headboard.  That and plants because you all know you are just pining to see my maters and peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment