fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Monsters and Veggies

The monsters above are part of my effort to use or lose some would be project supplies I have had in my art cave for some time.  I am tossing these little guys up at $5.00 a monster in my shop. 
This has been a busy week had a tooth issue, family issue, a issue with my issue you know a truck bed full of bullshit.  The end result was I hid in my garden when not working.  The photo below is of my first baby pepper this year.  There are about 5 more  now sprouting in the garden. 

This week has been one of those weeks that made me think about the words loyalty, honor, loose fur, booze lots of things.  Now I am off to continue work on my rag rug.  God help you all photo will be coming when it is done.
Love
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Very creative use of your surplus supplies! I " hide " at the beach when things are gnarly. Kudos on your baby pepper! We have had hit or miss weather here all Spring. Not much is growing yet : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BlacknickSculpture glad you like them. Hiding at the beach sounds like a lovely option the sound of waves, warm sand. Our weather has been weird this year oh and just yesterday we got baby maters.

    ReplyDelete