Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Goats, coats, and gratitude
The coats business is just that is is so fucking hot it is killing my garden along with everyone elses and I am ready for rain or autumn. I miss coats and cool and the quiet of the house without a air conditioner running.
So one of my Friends reminded me today how judgement people can be and to be honest I got so irritated I thought of how I would love to punch several folks in the throat. Then it came to me that I might do better to make a gratitude list and say fuck them while I try to put a little good in myself and positive mojo out in the world.
Here is my gratitude list for this last week.
1. I am glad I got a kick in the caboose of sorts it is making me try harder. The kick may have been unpleasant but hit had a good effect.
2. That the old chubby dog seems to be a little more chipper. I love when she comes and sits with her head on me for a tv show or a brushing.
3. My first mater came in the garden. No it did not jizz all over the other veggies but it turned bright red so I am delighted.
4. My husbands doing so much better it is not constantly on my mind that he is sick.
5. Enjoying a new bottle of Mr.Bubbles. Don't judge me I like the little bubble guy.
6. hair color wispy fly away gray hairs and not loved.
7. Sleeping in oh sweet baby Jesus do I love to sleep in when I get the chance.
8. My friends they have huge hearts and I got to see how that effects others this week.
And that is enough for now.
So what are you grateful for?