Tuesday, July 17, 2012
The coats business is just that is is so fucking hot it is killing my garden along with everyone elses and I am ready for rain or autumn. I miss coats and cool and the quiet of the house without a air conditioner running.
So one of my Friends reminded me today how judgement people can be and to be honest I got so irritated I thought of how I would love to punch several folks in the throat. Then it came to me that I might do better to make a gratitude list and say fuck them while I try to put a little good in myself and positive mojo out in the world.
Here is my gratitude list for this last week.
1. I am glad I got a kick in the caboose of sorts it is making me try harder. The kick may have been unpleasant but hit had a good effect.
2. That the old chubby dog seems to be a little more chipper. I love when she comes and sits with her head on me for a tv show or a brushing.
3. My first mater came in the garden. No it did not jizz all over the other veggies but it turned bright red so I am delighted.
4. My husbands doing so much better it is not constantly on my mind that he is sick.
5. Enjoying a new bottle of Mr.Bubbles. Don't judge me I like the little bubble guy.
6. hair color wispy fly away gray hairs and not loved.
7. Sleeping in oh sweet baby Jesus do I love to sleep in when I get the chance.
8. My friends they have huge hearts and I got to see how that effects others this week.
And that is enough for now.
So what are you grateful for?
Thursday, July 5, 2012
So fairly often I come on here and talk about my goals. Some I have been making steady progress on and some wander off into oblivion and then I remember they exist three years later.
This week I finished the first round of editing a novel. It will need some more polishing and some cover art but then I may take the march on over to Amazon and see if I can get it up on there. I don't care if it sells three copies just so long as I finished it and got it out of my system.
As time goes on I realize it really does just seem like life is a fight to get as much done as you can and that is fine I am up for that. Granted I may break a few things in the process but hell they would of been dropped by accident anyway.
So what is shaking with you world?